HAJJ VISA REQUIREMENTS
In order to attain the Hajj Visa from the Saudi Consulate for our clients, the following is the requirement:
- Submit a passport which is valid for the following six months.
- Submit four recent passport size pictures with white background ONLY.
- Copy of birth certificate for children.
- Copy of marriage certificate for couples.
- Inoculation against meningitis
- All fields are required to be filled in the visa application, completely [Download Visa Application]
- Please sign the terms and conditions page after reading it carefully [Disclaimer]
- Pilgrims who have non-Islamic names must have certificate or a letter from an Islamic Center proving their conversion to Islam
- All documents are required with the return in FedEx envelop only (No mailing service other than FedEx is used)